If you have any questions, feel free to call us:
+44 (0)1494 446965
Any personal information that you provide us with will only be used internally for the purposes of processing your orders, personalizing our service, and resolving any issues that you may encounter. We do not sell information to third party companies nor participate in information trading programs.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Websites may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Data that allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use our Websites. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the Websites. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the Websites. A cookie is a small amount of data that we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the Websites.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our Websites.
Any personal information we collect from the Websites will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable laws.
Credit Card Information
We do not store credit card information on our servers. All of this information is processed through Stripe, our payment portal partner. For information on Stripe’s terms and conditions please click here.
How the details we collect will be used
To process your order, to process any application for finance or a mobile phone contract etc, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing email@example.com or by writing to us at our customer services address below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes without your prior permission to do so.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Interconnective Limited to cover our administration costs.
Questions and Queries
If you have any questions about our data policy or would like to have your data removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also be reached by telephone on 01494 446965.
Alternatively, you can mail us at:
Lower Ground Floor
Priory Gate House
7 Priory Road