The Partner Tuff
The rapid development of new technologies in all sectors has created the requirement from customers to receive operational information instantly or in virtual real-time. Frontline security is no different, except for the additional requirement for personnel safety which adds another dimension to the technology. Since 1999, Interconnective has been at the forefront of developing technology to protect frontline personnel, as well as monitoring their activities. All our activities are underpinned with the philosophy of continuous improvement through a development roadmap.
- The intuitive and easy-to-use user interface creates simplicity throughout the Partner Tuff solution.
- The Partner handset hardware is at the forefront of Mobile technology.
- Continuous development of mobile and online server underpinned by development roadmap.
- Proof of presence provided by NFC tags, GPS or by bluetooth iBeacon.
- Patrols can be tracked in real time; providing a full patrol history online. Tasks can be programmed to a specific checkpoint which displays a notification on the app providing specific task instructions each time the point is visited.
- Exceptions are highlighted on the contemporary and interactive dashboard displaying all activities and notifications on a single screen or by email for pre-configured parameters.
- The reporting of incidents is supported with live automatic emailing of images, audio and text notes which can be viewed online by designated users.
- One-time tasks can be assigned to a patrol, a handset or group of handsets or to a user.
- Once the task is completed it will no longer be displayed.
- Geo-fencing can be used to raise an alert if a handset enters or leaves a particular area.
- Integrated remote support for The Partner Tuff handsets.
- A panic alarm, an idle detector, a tilt detector and a physical impact detector, which highlights dropping or possible handset abuse when activated and sends an alert in real time to the control room or directly to designated mobile phones.
- Intelligent sensors (optional) can detect door contact, flood (water level), smoke and gas, voltage and motion.
- 2 Years Manufacturer’s warranty of handsets.
The Partner Tuff Patrol Management Solution consists of four elements:
The desire of customers to receive frontline security activity information instantly, whenever and wherever they want, has changed the way Interconnective has approached the design of our new series of patrol solutions. Customers, if necessary, want to communicate directly with frontline officers, as well as having photographic details and in some cases, a real time video view of incidents.
The Partner Tuff is the latest Patrol System to be introduced from The Partner Patrol range, designed to assist frontline security personnel. It is a flexible and adaptive verification system, providing proof of location and activity. It is designed to record the date, place and time of each visit undertaken by a security officer or cleaning/maintenance staff, as well as recording incidents and other verification activities in real time using an app on a ruggedised Android based smart phone and an online portal to view reports. The system uses NFC tags to provide proof of presence.
Key differentials are the capability to upload photos, text and audio recordings, as well as viewing the progress of patrols in real time from a web browser. The Partner app includes an “App Lock” so that all other applications and settings for the handset are locked without a password. The handset can be programmed to allow calls or SMS messages only to approved phone numbers.
The CAT S-60 handset is IP68 rated and survives temperature fluctuations and large amounts of dust. Equipped with an 8-megapixel camera and powerful LED flashlight – The Partner Tuff will make the activities of your frontline personnel much easier.
Patrol reports can be generated online, or automatically emailed to designated contacts as required.