The Partner Online
The rapid development of new technologies in all sectors has created the requirement from customers to receive operational information instantly or in virtual real-time. Frontline security is no different, except for the additional requirement for personnel safety which adds another dimension to the technology. Since 1999, Interconnective has been at the forefront of developing technology to protect frontline personnel, as well as monitoring their activities. All our activities are underpinned with the philosophy of continuous improvement through a development roadmap.
- The Partner handset hardware is at the forefront of Mobile technology.
- Continuous development of mobile and online server underpinned by development roadmap.
- Proof of presence provided by NFC tags, GPS or by bluetooth iBeacon.
- Patrols can be tracked in real time; providing a full patrol history online. Tasks can be programmed to a specific checkpoint which displays a notification on the app providing specific task instructions each time the point is visited.
- Exceptions are highlighted on the contemporary and interactive dashboard displaying all activities and notifications on a single screen or by email for pre-configured parameters.
- The reporting of incidents is supported with live automatic emailing of images, audio and text notes which can be viewed online by designated users.
- One-time tasks can be assigned to a patrol, a handset or group of handsets or to a user.
- Once the task is completed it will no longer be displayed.
- Geo-fencing can be used to raise an alert if a handset enters or leaves a particular area.
- Integrated remote support for The Partner Online handsets.
- A panic alarm, an idle detector, a tilt detector and a physical impact detector, which highlights dropping or possible handset abuse when activated and sends an alert in real time to the control room or directly to designated mobile phones.
- Intelligent sensors (optional) can detect door contact, flood (water level), smoke and gas, voltage and motion.
- 2 Years Manufacturer’s warranty of handsets.
The Partner Online Patrol Management Solution consists of four elements:
The CAT S-61 handset is IP68 rated and survives temperature fluctuations and large amounts of dust. Equipped with a 16 – megapixel camera and powerful LED flashlight – The Partner Online will make the activities of your frontline personnel much easier. Patrol reports can be generated online, or automatically emailed to designated contacts as required.