The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
The New Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 features an OcuSync HD transmission system, which supports automatic dual-frequency band switching and connects to DJI Goggles wirelessly. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with a 1 inch 20 Megapixel Sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14fps through its High-Resolution Lens and Mechanical Shutter. Plus, its FlightAutonomy system includes dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of 5 directions of obstacle sensing and 4 directions of obstacle avoidance.
Features at a glance:
– 20 MegaPixel 1-inc Image Sensor
– Enhanced Video Processing System and 60 fps Footage
– High-Resolution F2.8 wide-angle lens
– Mechanical Shutter with a max speed of 1/2000s
– 5 – Direction Infrared Obstacle Sensing
– 6 – Camera Navigation System
– OcuSync Transmission System allows remote control to send and receive video transmission simultaneously
– Greatly Reduced Aircraft noise
– 30 Minute Flight Time.